Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rewind one year

One year and two weeks ago I had a new baby. No, not a warm-blooded bambino (we would be quite rich, however, if that happened), although she was clothed in bright pink duds and I had some of the same new-Mom jitters I had when both of my kids were born. Susan's Plexus was born on September 7, 2012. About 6 weeks into my journey of taking these awesome products, I decided this was a product that could help so many people get healthy and I wanted to help spread the word. Hopefully I could make some extra money on the side, but I wasn't expecting more than maybe $200/month at most. Hey, that dream of $200 was incentive enough for me to post a few before & after pictures and keep taking the products to drop more weight. I was about 10 lbs down at this point and feeling excited about where this was taking me.

Fast forward.

Today, in honor of my 35 lbs, 22" and 2 sizes that Plexus has helped me get rid of, I'm baking up a new blog recipe. Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of Pink Life
  • 1 cup of Munchkins
  • 1/2 cup of Recipes
  • 1/4 cup of Funnies
  • 1 Tbsp of Exercise
  • 2 tsp of Miscellaneous
  • A splash of Sass

Combine all ingredients and and you'll get my Sweet Gators blog. It'll be bringing you something sweet and sassy on a regular basis. Taste and enjoy!

And by the way, that $200 hope has been dramatically blown out of the water each month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment